I decided to convert effects made for the StompShield to the pedalSHIELD UNO, the results are 7 new effect to play with!
The code probably need some work and/or some clean up but they are all functional.
They are all included in the zip with the required files needed for some of them.
Here they are:
- Bell_Shifter: A pitch shift program that sounds a bit like a Lo-Fi bell ringing
- Better_Tremolo: Tremolo! This one is less noisy than the one included in the PedalSHIELD UNO (at least on my equipment)
- Chorus: A basic Chorus effect
- Flanger: Pitch oscillation with speed control
- Flanger2: Pitch oscillation with speed control, in this one the input is mixed with the output for more depth
- Fuzzy_Octave_Down: Octave down effect
- UpDown: This program plays through a sample buffer, first forward at double rate, and then backwards at single rate. It changes direction at the buffer boundary.
_Required Files_ : Contains essentials files from the StompShield Library (required for: Bell_Shifter, Better_Tremolo, Flanger and Flanger2)
Enjoy the new effects, if you fix or mod some of them please post your updates!