7 new effects for the pedalSHIELD UNO!!!

5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #1718 by fuegovic
I decided to convert effects made for the StompShield to the pedalSHIELD UNO, the results are 7 new effect to play with!
The code probably need some work and/or some clean up but they are all functional.

They are all included in the zip with the required files needed for some of them.

Here they are:
- Bell_Shifter: A pitch shift program that sounds a bit like a Lo-Fi bell ringing
- Better_Tremolo: Tremolo! This one is less noisy than the one included in the PedalSHIELD UNO (at least on my equipment)
- Chorus: A basic Chorus effect
- Flanger: Pitch oscillation with speed control
- Flanger2: Pitch oscillation with speed control, in this one the input is mixed with the output for more depth
- Fuzzy_Octave_Down: Octave down effect
- UpDown: This program plays through a sample buffer, first forward at double rate, and then backwards at single rate. It changes direction at the buffer boundary.

_Required Files_ : Contains essentials files from the StompShield Library (required for: Bell_Shifter, Better_Tremolo, Flanger and Flanger2)

Enjoy the new effects, if you fix or mod some of them please post your updates!

Another link for the files:
drive.google.com/open?id=1hDbiW-3vRBo32gDr8noT3gLJ4_Pg72wa
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ray

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 weeks ago #1723 by Ray
Thanks for your contribution!
I am linking this from the "How to start programming pedalSHIELD UNO" topic, so everybody can have easier access to it :)

5 years 3 weeks ago #1724 by fuegovic
That's great, thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ray

4 years 9 months ago #1842 by trevorgray13
I can't seem to get these to work right. I load them to my pedal, when I plug it in to power or usb, the light flashes 3 times and is unresponsive.

4 years 9 months ago #1844 by Ray
There are 7 effects inside the zip file, in which one are you getting that problem?

File Attachment:

File Name: NewEffects..._UNO.zip
File Size:17 KB
Attachments:

3 years 7 months ago #2172 by Stefadv
Hi Fuegovic
is there a way to merge all these effects in 1 code ?
i m not expert in Aduino code and i'm struggling to merge differents effects together... :( :( like Ray did in the past.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds