Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Audio: Guitar Tuner - Frequency Comparison

Audio: Guitar Tuner - Frequency Comparison 1 year 11 months ago #1868

• Ray
  • Thank you received: 151
This code is an evolution of the Frequency Detector Code:
www.electrosmash.com/forum/arduino-audio...o-frequency-detector

It shows 2 rows of numbers and a letter on the screen:
  • The first row indicates the Note and Ideal frequency you want to tune your string against, let's say this is the reference value
  • The second row indicates the actual frequency of your string, you have to adjust it until the first and second rows are equal

This code has many similarities with the Frequency detector:
  • If the read is not accurate, try using the Gain potentiometer (if the signal is too big or too small the program will misbehave)
  • Make sure that you have a good power supply. I have found that sometimes does not work properly if running on USB power. I guess that you can create some ground loops that make the system unstable
  • There is a "counter" variable in the code that can make the code work differently
    if (counter==20)
    . It delays the display representation, you can experiment changing it to a different value
    if (counter==50)
    or
    if (counter==10)
    etc
  • The detected frequency can be also read in the serial monitor

Hope you like it!

File Attachment:

File Name: tuner_basic.zip
File Size: 8 KB

tuner_comparison_2019-07-14.jpg
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Ray.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Audio: Guitar Tuner - Frequency Comparison 1 month 3 weeks ago #2657

If more individuals that construction articles included themselves with making remarkable substance like you, more perusers would be enthused about their works. I have taken in a specific number of things from your article. I discovered your blog utilizing msn. This is a unimaginably deliberately shaped article. I'll make a feature bookmark it and re-appearance of read a more fundamental degree of your immense data.

Audio: Guitar Tuner - Frequency Comparison 4 weeks 2 days ago #2715

Assignment Help preparation and submitting assignments and essays before the deadline is a tough nut to crack. It takes extreme dedication. What if, you do not have this much availability? What if, you have planned things that are clashing with your courses? What if, you are regularly getting less grades your courses? If this sounds you fit, then you should probably take My Assignment Help Online from GOTOASSIGNMENTHELP service provider. It can take away all the pain you are in. You can get plagiarism free assignment and Maths Homework Help and that too with high quality. This can probably bring A+ grade and you can roam proudly with best grades under your arm.
GotoAssignmentHelp has been providing assistance in Assignment help & helping a lot of students who often get worried about their assessment tasks and come online to get help for it.
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds