How do the two PWM inputs work

7 años 6 meses antes #612 por sanantonioglamour
Disconnecting PWM10 doesn't seem to make any difference to any of the effects. Why are there two different resistor values connected to PWM9 and PWM10, and what is the theory behind its operation?

Por favor, Identificarse para unirse a la conversación.

7 años 5 meses antes - 7 años 5 meses antes #616 por Ray

7 años 5 meses antes - 7 años 5 meses antes #626 por sanantonioglamour
thanks for that. I have a better idea now, but I still don't comprehend something. Is the frequency of the sample signal replicated in the duty cycle?, and if so then how is the amplitude replicated?.

In software, what does is needed to modify the amplidtude, and what is needed to modify the frequency?

Oh I think I get it now. The amplitude is reflected in the duty cycle and the frequency is reflected in the period. Is that correct?

7 años 5 meses antes #628 por Ray
Respuesta de Ray sobre el tema How do the two PWM inputs work

Oh I think I get it now. The amplitude is reflected in the duty cycle and the frequency is reflected in the period. Is that correct?

Yes, the duty cycle of the PWM frequency is reflected in the amplitude. The PWM signal is filtered using a low pass filter:

In the image above as an example you can see a pwm signal that is low pass filtered so you can get an "audio" signal.
Adjuntos:

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.070 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio