HW & SW issues when programming pedalshield

6 años 6 meses antes - 6 años 6 meses antes #1071 por BowDown

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Por favor, Identificarse para unirse a la conversación.

6 años 6 meses antes #1072 por Ray

1. A weird crackle....

I would try changing the power supply, try to use any other USB phone charger or power connection. In my experience, the power supply is one of the most critical points and some USB power sources are very noisy.

2. LED proximity triggering....

That is cool!! maybe you invented something new ;)
I would try re-soldering the resistor and led, just touching again with the soldering iron the solder joints, sometimes you can get this so called "dry joints" that can result in weird behavior like the one you describe.

6 años 6 meses antes - 6 años 6 meses antes #1073 por BowDown
1. I am using Usb power, but not from a pc, but from a wall jack. This mode though contributes the same amount of noise as if powered from a pc USB source. You think USB from wall jack may be contributing to the crackle also? I will try abother power on method. My question: Does anyone lese encounter crackles in the reverb effect in the clean channel of the amp? Or is it just me?

2. I dont think there is a problem with resistor or LED since thsi problem doesnt appear in any other codes.... I just cannot understand how this is even possible. Though it wont hurt to resolder them

6 años 3 meses antes #1161 por gonzalososa095
Is there any chance these could both be down to oscillation? It could cause a crackle as it starts and stops at random and it can very easily change its nature when your hand comes near.

6 años 3 meses antes #1166 por Ray
yes Burton, that could be possible, If you don't use any cover or rubber feet on the Arduino board, I have seen that sometimes placing it on conductive surfaces or sensitive areas (like on top of the amp) could make the pedalSHIELD oscillate.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.122 segundos