× The One Watt Open Hardware Guitar Amplifier.

Any chance for a "reprint" of the 1Wamp PCB?

3 years 9 months ago #2114 by David Mihola
Hello,

is there any chance of a future "reprint" of the 1Wamp PCB? Or, with the design being open source, are there any third parties that are producing and selling the board?

Thanks!

David

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #2382 by darkos
You can use files attached in forum somewhere and order pcb from some PCB make in china.
If you know how to do that, and can't files, let me know.
If you don't know how to do it, and if you are in USA, I have few spares and I will mail it to you if you post address here, or post some private email so I can get in touch with you.
Postage is not expensive, so don't bother about money.

Cheers,
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Mihola

3 years 3 months ago #2390 by David Mihola
Thanks a lot for your reply and sorry for not replying sooner - I saw it just now!

I am living in Austria, Europe - so thank you very much for your generous offer, but I guess I'll have to find another way to get a PCB.

In fact, I have already downloaded the files you mentioned and had a look at some of the PCB makers but haven't yet gone ahead and ordered any - there are still some guitar effects projects (and maybe a CMoy headphone amp) I'd like to finish first, but I'll get to it sooner or later!

Thanks again!

3 years 3 months ago #2391 by darkos
Hi,
I live around Houston, Texas in USA where i came from Belgrade, Serbia many years ago I have been in Austria several times. Beautiful country.
I ordered PCBs for 1Wamp from dirtypcbs.com and I was very happy with quality. I am sure all of them in China are good quality. I built the AMP and it sounds good.
I am now designing pedal based on RPi, using what i learned on electrosmah.com from arduino and pi pedal projects.

I think that my email is visible in my profile, so if you wish, you can email me directly.

Cheers,
Darko Stefanovic

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds