Time Manipulator Checking Board Voltages

5 años 1 mes antes #1708 por martcus2727
Hi all,
I just finished assembling the Time Manipulator Kit. I'm at the point where you have to check the voltages (before installing the chips). All of my values are correct except where you should see +2.5V. I'm reading basically nothing, like 0.16V. Where on the board should I look for a problem? Am I missing something simple?

Thanks,
Marcus

Por favor, Identificarse para unirse a la conversación.

5 años 1 mes antes #1711 por Ray
Respuesta de Ray sobre el tema Time Manipulator Checking Board Voltages
Thats nothing wrong with that, I already replied yoir email I believe... as soon as we return (we are abroad) we will post here the complete response.
Sorry for the delay!

5 años 1 mes antes #1712 por martcus2727
Yes that was me. For anyone else with the same question I had, Ray said that you will only see voltage once the PT2399 chips are placed. So if you are on the voltage check step and don't see voltage where it says to look for +2.5V, that is actually normal. Happy DIYing!
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Ray

5 años 3 semanas antes #1729 por Ray
Respuesta de Ray sobre el tema Time Manipulator Checking Board Voltages
A picture is worth a thousand words:
Adjuntos:

3 años 11 meses antes #2095 por reggiekush
I'm having an issue with pin 3 on U1, it's reading 2.5 volts instead of 4.5. I have checked and checked again that R1 is a 1M resistor and C1 is 100nf. All other voltages are reading correctly and when I put it into debug mode, everything is showing that it's working correctly.

I was getting sound while bypassed but not while engaged. I removed the switch and connected a new switch to ensure that wasn't the issue and still no sound. I'm stumped at this point as to why I'm only getting 2.5v at that pin but everything else seems to be fine.

Is there anything else I should trouble shoot before I try replacing R1 and C1?

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.068 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio