Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I would purchase the boards and get the butler to

I would purchase the boards and get the butler to 7 months 1 week ago #2309

• Sunxuemei
The normal butler RS3 gold prices 5,000 for every 8 trips. The demon butler prices 10K (I believe ). This means that the butler is not only better for training, he's also better cash wise. If you are worried that it will cost too much, use attacking production hammers. This will half the price. To find out how many you need, divide the entire expertise to your target by 50,000. This will let you know exactly how many you need. If you want a non-combat stealing creation clan, try"Smooth Sc" or"1fastsc".

If I were you, I would purchase the boards and get the butler to un-note them. I'd also utilize SC hammers. Hello people, I began to play Fist of Guthix lately and I win even versus a level 50 when I am 70... but Why? I strike Fire Blast and I hit like 7-8 on people but I die quickly versus low level. Please guys help me or offer me tips T-T. I hesitated posting this in the section PvP because most of the topics that I see you will find for PK.

I've about 5.5m to spend on gear once I do stuff. As of today I just do the Barrows. But is there anything I can solo? Im searching to get ANY boss to solo juss to experience fighting supervisors im not searching for mad drops. . Is Giant Mole fun/easy? And can it be crowded as it took me awhile to obtain a KBD lair which has been empty.

ATM I am training at spiders, I was wondering if there was anything better that I could train ? I want to receive 90 str then train it via slayer so that I can make some money. Can this method good enough? Or should I train it somewhere else. I want to have the ability to afk the monster also, like I can with spiders. Also, is OSRS Money a good setup or should I train in something different?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds