Completed Pedal Pi needed

4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #1789 by spallg1
Anybody have a complete and functional pedal pi that they are willing to sell me? I’d like a working version to help troubleshoot some of the effects. I have a switch statement that cycles through the effects, but am finding inconsistencies in the output. Have been down the ‘signal generator and oscilloscope’ route, and I’m now at the ‘outsourcing’ stage!

My daughter has a presentation next week with the pedal and I need a working version this week.Will cover shipping cost.

Appreciate if you could let me know.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago #1794 by Ray
Replied by Ray on topic Completed Pedal Pi needed
Is there any way I can try to help you with your work? there is a code that switches between several effects here:
www.electrosmash.com/forum/pedalshield-u...fuzz-crusher?lang=en
It may inspire you.

4 years 11 months ago #1799 by spallg1
Replied by spallg1 on topic Completed Pedal Pi needed
Thanks for the offer Ray. We got it working to the extent that we could demonstrate each of the effects. There was lots of good information in the troubleshooting section, so thanks for that! (especially the post that discussed how printf statements slow things down)

Due to time constraints we just touched up each solder joint and this gave close to full functionality. Still getting a bit of noise but I’ll take another look at that when time permits. I’ll post the video at some point.

Overall it was a fun project with plenty of learning experiences!

4 years 11 months ago #1800 by Ray
Replied by Ray on topic Completed Pedal Pi needed
I just realized that you post "Completed Pedal Pi needed" in the pedalSHIELD UNO sub-forum.
Thats why I sent you a link to a multi-effects code for the pedalSHIELD UNO, but we also have another similar code for the pedal-pi:
www.electrosmash.com/forum/pedal-pi/242-...z-delay-echo?lang=en

I am happy to see that all went fine, there is some background noise that its hard to completely remove, have a look at this:
www.electrosmash.com/forum/pedal-pi/227-...-in-pedal-pi?lang=en

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds