band pass EQ

5 years 9 months ago #1413 by jackhansenguitar
Hi all! Anyone know how to code a low band pass filter from 80-800Hz?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Duinosmash

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #1416 by Ray
Replied by Ray on topic band pass EQ
Hi, I never tried coding filters with the Arduino UNO, I have seen some conversations going in the Arduino forums, but I cannot give you much help on this topic:
forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=498059.0

4 years 7 months ago #1954 by 66cccfff
Replied by 66cccfff on topic band pass EQ
Hi there, I'm also curious about this issue
If it's possible to create EQs or filters on Arduino boards, that's AMAZING cuz u can even load the frequency characteristics of a 4x12 guitar cabinet :ampmarshall or a Celestion speaker and turn it into a :pedalboss: CABINET EMULATOR :pedalboss: !!!!!!!(which is a treasure for "bedroom guitarists") Furthermore, generate a white noise at the output, send it to an amp, collect the output sound pattern from the amp by using a reference-level RTA testing microphone connected to the input of the pedal (48-volt bias power might be required, but that's just a minor problem which could be fixed via a phantom box :pedalmxr: ), and analyze the signal and then load this pattern into the Arduino Cab Sim... It's actually like a Bias Amp's Matching System or a Kemper Profiler's Profiling system. Would it be great?

4 years 7 months ago #1956 by fuegovic
Replied by fuegovic on topic band pass EQ
Check the Mozzi Library, it is (kind of) compatible with the pedal. Here's a couple of tests I made, I don't remember how good or bad it was however, it's been a little while. These should be the ones I had better results with...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ray

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds