Troubleshooting 3.0

7 años 1 día antes #816 por Ray
Respuesta de Ray sobre el tema Troubleshooting 3.0
Good! nice to hear that all is solved now ;)

Por favor, Identificarse para unirse a la conversación.

7 años 1 día antes #817 por AaronMichael
Respuesta de AaronMichael sobre el tema Troubleshooting 3.0
Good info - But I want to play and develop so need it connected while I run - But good news
In DEV mode short out pin 3 (IC) to gnd with 0.1uf CAP - may reduce Hi Freq.
In Run mode use a battery...

SOLVED....
;-)
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Ray

6 años 6 meses antes #1033 por Ham
Respuesta de Ham sobre el tema Troubleshooting 3.0
Hi...i am a new user here. As per my knowledge you should check the o/p state. You can load the sine-wave generator program. It only uses the output stage independently that the input is wrong. If it works you can be sure that the second op-amp area is good.
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Ray

6 años 6 meses antes #1035 por Ray
Respuesta de Ray sobre el tema Troubleshooting 3.0

SOLVED....

:) :) :) :) :)

6 años 3 meses antes #1153 por jdclegg
Respuesta de jdclegg sobre el tema Troubleshooting 3.0
Hi,,,i am a new user here. As per my knowledge Its easier if you load the clean code because it should not add much noise or distortion to the signal.
The components and placement also look good. I would touch with the solder iron and a bit of solder all the joints to make sure that they are good and then with the multi-meter you could check the connections and resistors to see that all its all right.

2 años 11 meses antes #2668 por Mike2
Respuesta de Mike2 sobre el tema Troubleshooting 3.0
Tutors spend years to pass on their knowledge and teach students how to write academic essays and benefits of acquiring the skill. Write my essay serves bi-directional purpose helpful for both students and tutors. Most importantly, assignment help involves demonstration of arguments in one’s own words on the essay topic. The correct in-text citations, essay typer  and referencing are important while supporting the arguments made in the content with facts and evidences. Online experts provide assignment help by several ways to create a hook are incorporation of an interrogative remark, adoption of metaphorical description and by including background information.

2 años 11 meses antes #2687 por petewitson
Respuesta de petewitson sobre el tema Troubleshooting 3.0
Our online algebra calculator are all time available for help and support. You can also get help from  factoring calculator  online to solve queries.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.147 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio