Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Boats are used frequently in RuneScape

Boats are used frequently in RuneScape 2 months 1 week ago #2616

• Kingang
On Taurus (who will be after you), there will not be a talk option, but rather a'Transfer Obstacle' alternative. If there is not OSRS gold an obstalce in four squares of where you're standing, he will say'There's nothing to proceed.' Enter through the doorway you previously opened. You may encounter a long pathway with sand-colored stones across the side. There are three'Fallen Boulders' in the middle of the hallway, blocking you from passing.

This place is not safe! I'm getting out of here! Taurus will operate from this tomb. Now you will need to attempt to start the tomb for yourself. When you do, the stone top will slide off and King Alirin will appear from the sarcophogus. When you examine him, you'll get this message:'Looking pretty good for his age' He will speak with you.

What is it you seek? I seek a pendant which Azzanadra gave to you about the day you were crowned king. And why should I give it him? He gave it for you, so you should be considerate enough to give it back! He says that the time requires it is use. If you chose the first option, he will strike you (is level 98), and will fall the Pendant of Azzanadra. Yes, well, here it is.

Today you will need to return to Azzanadra's pyramid. You will have to use the'Search' option on the rear wall of this area that the tomb is in. You will find a hidden passageway. Continue on through it until you get to an exit where lighting will be pouring out of. Proceed and you will appear near Eblis and Rs 2107 gold the mirrors. Return to Azzanadra. When you enter his throne room, he will appear. Someone has broken into my pyramid!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds