Input Conditioning Op-Amp of pedalshield

7 years 3 months ago #668 by homoludens
I found this circuit for conditioning the signal for the PedalShield Uno(Guitar Effect Pedal made using Arduino). I am trying to make a similar project and I copied the circuit but the Op-Amp that I have bought (only one available) is AD8051. The one on the circuit is supposed to be TL972.
AD8051 datasheet
I have no understanding of these matters and I would very much appreciate if you can point out the different parts of this circuit and its functionalities. I only know the first part before the op-amp are low-pass filters. I would like to understand this circuit so I can make my own for the AD8051 or if I can avail the TL061.
I have tried compared the datasheets but I don't understand a single thing. We are taught only on the software area.

I'm sorry but I don't have the background knowledge for these stuff. Helps in making my future questions better.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #670 by Ray

I would very much appreciate if you can point out the different parts of this circuit and its functionalities.

If you check the MXR Micro Amp circuit you would see that the circuit is almost the same:
www.electrosmash.com/mxr-microamp#link12
Have a look at it and if you have further questions please let me know!

If you cannot find the TL972, check if you can use the MCP6002

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds