Sharing my build notes and code (libraryfied)

7 years 6 months ago #584 by mfratus2001
After using the pedalSHIELD UNO schematic to make my own DIY version , I got the real thing in the mail last week. Thanks Ray & all for a really quality kit, I had no problems with the build and it's working grand.

For those that might be interested, my build notes are in my little electronics/arduino projects repo here .

I spent some time organising my code into a class/library which makes it really easy to write new transforms. Though I wouldn't say its proven and ready, but its all open and available, so I'd be interested if anyone likes the approach or has suggestions/improvements, I'm keen to hear. As a first test, I reproduced the pedalSHIELD examples - code and note are here .

Rock on!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ray

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #586 by Ray
Thanks for your review and work on this project! :woohoo:
We have shared it in the ES Facebook en-gb.facebook.com/ElectroSmash
I am also linking this post from other related topics

6 years 3 months ago #1193 by alessiow
nice job Tardate...Love the idea of having the effects into a library format...I have downloaded your source and playing with coding currently..Having each effect in its own library file should make it way faster to include them all into a single file..Been working with it for a few days, but i seem to be missing something simple, as i keep getting errors when i compile....Your code is good, no errors there, its just wen i start to put everything together and using a menu system to be able to select the effects is where the issues come in...Once i get it figured out and clean, I'll post up what i did so others may enjoy the ease of use and not have to be so dependent of the computer to upload each effect when they want to use a different one...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ray

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds